On Friday May 22nd at 3pm we are excited to be opening our outdoor seating for all of you. As part of the Governor’s reopening plan we have gotten approval from the town of Marlborough and the NH State Liquor Commission to expand our outdoor seating.
Here are the rules that we hope everyone can follow so we ALL can be safe:
1. We will have 8 tables of 4 (with the max amount of people at 1 table of 6). Each table is approximately 10ft apart. Tables are 1st come 1st serve but feel free to call us ahead of time.
2. We will serve you as you are only allowed inside to use the restroom. We will have a QR Code on the table that you can scan for our Beers On Tap. If you’d like a menu please ask.
3. When using the restroom you will be asked to wear a mask. If you don’t have one we will have one for you.
4. We will be wearing masks and gloves while serving you. If you’d like to wear a mask please feel free to do so.
5. After every guest leaves a table we will completely wipe down that area before the next party can sit down. PLEASE be patient with us while we do this.
6. We will have hand sanitizers throughout the area and will be cleaning the rest room and high traffic area on a regular basis.
7. If you’d prefer your beer in plastic cups please let us know. At this time we will not be serving flights.
8. We will have a separate window in the back where you can order cans to go. It is preferred to text your order ahead of time but we will take walk up orders (soon we will have an online ordering system)
Our hours will be dependent on Mother Nature so please call if weather is questionable to make sure we are open.