Frogg Brewing Vintage Car Show
Hops for Hope American Cancer Society
Congratulations 2023 Winners
1. When and where is the Car Show?
Monday September 4th
11am – 2pm
580 Sawyers Crossing Road
OFF ROUTE 10
2. Is there an entry fee and what does it pay for? YES
$20 Entry Fee per car –
- $10 will be used to pay for 1st Place Winner of Views Choice Award (50% of what is collected)
- $10 will be donated to American Cancer Society
** $50 Gift Card for 2nd place and $25 Gift Card for 3rd place PLUS A TROPHY
Will also get:
- 2 Tickets to vote on Favorite Car
- 10 Tickets for Raffles
- 2 Free admissions to event
3. Who can enter a car? Is there a certain style of car?
NO – any make/model/year is welcome. Last year we had 69 cars from Vintage, Modern and even a MACK TRUCK!
4. HOW TO I ENTER MY CAR?
You can email Stephanie email@example.com with your NAME, TYPE OF CAR and Cell Phone Number OR text her at 508-735-0798
5. Is there a spectator Fee?
$3 which will get your 5 tickets to vote for your favorite car
FREE for Children 5 and under
100% of money from spectator fee will be donated directly to American Cancer Society
6. Now that the New Frogg Brewery is built – will there be enough room for cars?
YES – we have plenty of room and we even hope that the brewery will be open to the public.
7. OTHER THINGS TO KNOW
- Food, Beer and Non Alcoholic drinks will be available (Meatheadz BBQ Truck and Hop Heaven Griller Truck)
- Music by Boon Box Band
- Dog welcome outside and on covered patio – sorry we can’t have them inside
- Raffles with 100% to American Cancer Society Available
- Dogs Of Frogg Brewing 2024 Calendar for sale 100% proceeds to American Cancer Society
Have more questions?
Text Stephanie 508-735-0798
See you on Sept 4th!
Pictures from past years…