Frogg Brewing Vintage Car Show
Hops for Hope American Cancer Society
What is the Vintage Car Show?
Frogg Brewing for its 2nd year has chosen to raise money for Hops for Hope to benefit American Cancer Society. Cancer has hit the Frogg family over the past few years, so we continue to choose ACS to raise money to help end Cancer. Last year we were able to raise $3,000 to give to ACS.
Last year we had 69 cars shown! With prizes to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place Viewer’s Choice Votes. See pictures from last year.
When and where is the Car Show?
Labor Day Monday September 5, 2022
10am – 2pm
580 Sawyers Crossing Road
This is our future location of Frogg Brewing which we plan to open Summer 2023
How to I enter my car?
If you are interested in showing your car, please contact Stephanie at firstname.lastname@example.org or by text/cell 508-735-0798.
- Any age or style car is invited
- If you’ve never shown a car don’t worry this is the best show to do it at
- $20 entry with $10 going to awards pot for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place (we give awards too) and $10 to American Cancer Society. If you can’t afford this any donation will be accepted.
- Each Car entry will receive a swagg bag with various items in it including, 10 tickets for raffles, 5 tickets to vote for your favorite cars, 2 spectator fee ticket ($3 worth)
Is this a Rain or Shine Event?
Yes – we understand if it’s raining, or the conditions are not great that cars cannot be on the road. We will have music, food and raffles too and will plan on the event anyway. Fingers crossed for no rain.
I am a Spectator what’s happening?
- $3 Spectator fee with 100% of proceeds going to American Cancer Society
- With your Spectator Fee you will get 5 tickets to use for voting for your favorite car
- Raffle Table with some fun stuff 100% of proceeds going to American Cancer Society
- We will have Food, Beer, Soda for all to purchase. $1 from every draft will also be donated to American Cancer Society
Will you have music?
YES, BOOMBOX will be performing
Who can attend?
This is a family friendly event for all ages. Leashed and well-behaved dogs are also welcome!
Can I be a vendor at this event or make a Raffle Donation?
YES, contact Stephanie if you’d like to be a vendor or make a raffle donation. email@example.com
I have a question that is not answered here:
Feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org or text Stephanie at 508-735-0798
Pictures from 2021…